15.11.08
two in one

AvA to Singapore in December!!

i've seen the map of the room for the concert (at NUS) and i don't quite like it. i don't think they're all free-standing which pretty much sucks. but i'm thinking of saving for the $100 tix, just in case. o well. mau pegi pa?

on another happy note, happy 53rd birthday to my dearest mom! :D and a big congratulations to my dearest sister for passing her TP today; like finally! :D i woke up pretty early today, around 10.30am and heard our home telephone rang countless times.. prolly her siblings calling to wish her happy birthday. tossed and turned in bed for a good 45 minutes before finally giving in to hit the bathroom, when i heard she talking on the phone about my sister who'd already aced her TP. lol. well good, when she's got a car later she can send me to school once in a while! meheheh.

we celebrated by having dinner outside (it's always the same ol' same ol'), but this time we headed to Sakura International Buffet at Orchard S.C. and my god was i full. it was my first time having a buffet dinner that led to a stomachache - the kind that force me to visit the toilet. yea, it was almost that bad. well here're the pictures. not much though.

[+] Her 53rd










some sort of fish which my sister backed out on about eating it coz.. well if you enlarge this and look closely, the meat is like.. tiny little yellow eggs. gross.


hot green tea. they're gross. like, who the hell wanna drink it right? not me and my sister, that's for sure..


..or not! man she proved me wrong. D:
must be that ecstattic feeling still lingering in her after she passed her TP, which made her so ignorant to its smell and taste. coz i know she ain't a green tea lover. well not that much anyway. ahahaha.



i also had my first taste of cooked eel. not bad lah. oh and salmon too, haha. my mom made us try something that's expensive to buy outside.. like salmon. ahahaha. and.. oh yea my sister had a bowl of shark's fin.. even when i told her not to. coz she's contributing to their nearing extinction! hmph. well you wouldn't be hearing me say things like these if it wasn't for me having an animal enthusiast for a bf. lol. he is definitely gonna be speechless when he hears this hahahaha.

well anyway, we went home after that.. although my sister and i were contemplating whether or not to head to *scape for the Weekendtrip. while i, at the same time, was contemplating whether or not to meet Dear and the rest at Central. it was only 8.30 seh. but we ditched the ideas as we thought that it wasn't nice to leave our parents to go home just like that, especially that it's mom's birthday. aww. (:O hahaha. and now then i realised that A Vacant Affair performed for Weekendtrip. dang, tau singgah kejap.

sigh. i miss spending one solid day photoshop-ing and blog revamping. i can't seem to find the time for that now.. ever. uh ok this is so random. bye!

go up 10:54 PM