4.10.06
plays pretty for baby.

i like this reflection shot.



Dear's set: Mega Burger!
(helluva nice, ok)



Mega Burger in half.
man, this is my favourite-est shot!


& above is my meal: Salmon & Mushroom Baked Rice.
too bad it's a smoked salmon. wee bit salty for me.


Rodeo Wings.


hell yeah he's lovin' it. :D


(so was i!)
this is a 'before & after' shot.
Before: Balqis; After: Balqis the Perakos Monstar!


hahaha. after the previous pic, i looked like i'd just realised
abt my table manners.


we're the new j-pop scene kids! :D

(i actually still have 2 more pics to go but Blogger's being such an asswipe)

###

that was our day. :] caught Stay Alive as well at The Cathay. Samoire Armstrong is pretty as fuck, wicked style she got. but when the camera did her close-up, i could almost see faint wrinkles ard her mouth, like frm the edge of her nose to the sides of her mouth. should lay off the make-ups for awhile. haha. but she's still ubber pretty, gahh. :DD

tho we were running short on cash to have Java Chip at Starbuck's, & that we couldnt get to buy our desired anni gifts, thats ok. getting content with each other & having the company, is nothing but suh-weeeet. oh I♥U, Hearthrob.

so. yesterday at work, sales was alright i suppose. sold 3, out of my normal sale which is ard a pathetic 1 or 2. but today's worse. just as i thought i was generously showered with pixie's lucky dust, i guess im running out on that. i only managed to sold off 1. but thats mainly because there wasnt many customers today. everytime one came, his/her queue number is immediately called out, leaving me with no chance at all to introduce that darn puzzle. ohwell. lets hope it'll turn out better tmr.

oooh ive just checked my exam results! GPA = 2.8! :D hmm, do they round that up? it'd be sweet if they do; i'd get a pretty 3 then. haha. but i doubt so. all in all, im rather happy with my results. yay me.



mood crazy
music Crashing Cars - Snow Patrol

go up 8:23 PM