6.10.08
forgive, but forget?
it took me 6 days of Lebaran to find the mood to blog. actually i'm not yet in the mood to blog today.. i'm merely killing time until dearest boyfriend returns from doing his Hari Raya rounds with his family.



my Hari Raya celebration this year is pretty chilling. we don't rush a lot, we don't stress a lot at the fact that our house was still half-springcleaned, my sister and i don't get blisters at our feet, and i don't sweat a lot (yeehaaw!) especially at my first attempt of dressing up entirely like a girly girl (khekhekhe), which, i believe, is what i'm turning into lately. *rolls eyes* anyway, my family spent like 4 solid hours at my grandparents' house of my mom's side! we usually stayed there for less than 2 hours, which din't give us ample time to meet the rest of my dearest cousins coz they always arrive super late. grr. or maybe my family always arrive too early. but whatever it is, although i din't get to see the other 4 cousins, i'm contented with the ones i get to meet.


this is my grandfather. and he's so cute; in his own way. out of randomness (he's a random ol' guy sometimes too), he sang:
Selamat hari lebaran..
Duit ku bertaburan!
just within our family (by "family", i mean his children and grandchildren) he's known to be very.. erm, idk how to put it, but like, careful with his money? yeah something like that. he irons his dollar bills so they'll turn out neat-straight and crispy, and.. well that is all i remember him doing when my sister and i lived with them during our primary school days. hehe. ok, here are the hidden pictures, clickclickclick!


my family with Cik Ali's family, and the grandparents.




these are the beloved cousins present.


and this shot, is actually a second attempt. coz A'an said at the first shot, his face looked funny. so he told me to take another shot. now, girls ain't the only creatures who are vain, agree ke taaak?

so as usual, once done with the maternal grandparents, we proceeded to my dad's side.

[+] more hidden pictures!


ah amek kau. sempit.


Cik Tini with Uncle Michael and Eva!


more of Eva and hertoncet! with Nurul too, of course.


oh the little sisters. one's talkative, one's shy but fierce. O_O






the little kids are adorable. and talkative too, lol. my family still has a couple more roundings to go, and i'm all up for it. i feel like going to as many houses this year. i just have the urge to see people's houses and their decor. hahaha -_-. and if you're thinking that that is an excuse to cover the "real truth" of me wanting my green packets, you are dead wrong. i'm not surprised if my collection is decreasing considering my age, but there's no doubt that the amount i've received so far is pretty much maintained hehehe! Amin. i told my mom that i'm likely to still receive green packets until i'm 23. coz that's when i'll be done with school, God willing. ehehehehe. murah rezeki aku. patut lah tapak tangan kanan aku asek gatal2 during the last few days of Ramadhan! the beauty of being a school kid still. well, i do need some cash on some of the things i've longed put on hold for.


the two from the top-left, are my half brother and sister respectively. they came from JB and i guess i've mentioned about them in my blog before.. not that anyone would recall. anyway this was taken at.. almost 2 in the morning. that explains why all of us looked so shagged.


until then.
bye toncet!

go up 10:42 PM